Surah An Nas is the last Surah of Quran Pak. The Surah Nas protects us from Shar of Satan. Thus I am placing here Surah Al Nas with translation.
Surah An Nas Rumi
Qul a’oozu birabbin naas. Malikin naas Ilaahin naas Min sharril waswaasil khannaas Allazee yuwaswisu fee sudoorin naas Minal jinnati wannaas
Surah Al Nas Translation
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- Say: I seek refuge with the Lord and Cherisher of Mankind,
- The King (or Ruler) of Mankind,
- The god (or judge) of Mankind,-
- From the mischief of the Whisperer (of Evil), who withdraws (after his whisper),-
- (The same) who whispers into the hearts of Mankind,-
- Among Jinns and among men.