Artificial diamond jewellery has been trending for some time now and because of good reason. Not only are they affordable but also extremely stunning and attractive. The best part about artificial diamond jewellery is that one cannot differentiate between them and the jewellery made of natural diamonds. Artificial diamond jewellery is a beautiful and versatile accessory that can be dressed up or down. However, there are a few things to keep in mind when pairing artificial diamond jewellery with clothing.
- Pair with simple clothing – Artificial diamond jewellery such as lab grown engagement rings can be quite sparkly, so it’s best to pair it with simple clothing that won’t compete with the sparkle. For example, you could pair a pair of diamond earrings with a plain black dress or a diamond necklace with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.
- Consider the colour of the diamonds – If you have white diamonds, you can pair them with any colour clothing. However, if you have coloured diamonds, you’ll want to choose clothing that complements the colour of the diamonds. For example, if you have pink diamonds, you could pair them with a pink dress or a white dress with pink accents.
- Accessorize with other jewellery – You can also accessorize artificial diamond jewellery with other jewellery, such as bracelets, rings, and necklaces. Just be careful not to overdo it, as too much jewellery can be overwhelming.
- Don’t pair with flashy clothing – If you’re wearing flashy clothing, such as a sequined dress or a leather jacket, you’ll want to tone down the jewellery. Otherwise, you’ll look like you’re trying too hard.
- Don’t pair with overly casual clothing – Artificial diamond jewellery can look out of place with overly casual clothing, such as sweatpants or a hoodie. If you’re going for a casual look, stick to simple jewellery, such as a pair of stud earrings or a leather bracelet.
- Don’t wear too much jewellery at once – As mentioned earlier, it’s important not to overdo it with the jewellery. If you’re wearing a lot of jewellery, it can be overwhelming and look tacky.
Here are some additional tips for pairing artificial diamond jewellery with clothing:
- Consider the occasion – If you’re dressing for a formal event, you’ll want to choose more formal jewellery, such as a diamond necklace or a pair of diamond earrings. If you’re dressing for a casual event, you can choose more casual jewellery, such as a pair of diamond studs or a diamond bracelet.
- Consider your personal style – If you have a more classic style, you’ll want to choose classic jewellery, such as a diamond solitaire necklace or a pair of diamond studs from best jewellers Hatton garden. If you have a more modern style, you can choose more modern jewellery, such as a diamond tennis bracelet or a pair of diamond hoops.
- Have fun with it – There are no hard and fast rules when it comes to pairing artificial diamond jewellery with clothing. The most important thing is to have fun and experiment with different looks.
By following these dos and don’ts, you can easily pair artificial diamond jewellery with clothing to create a stylish and sophisticated look.
Read also more information